no problem, my dad has the same case. doctor probably will refer for blood test/uraine test again, make sure they drink more water

Sign in and Reply
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic:

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛主坛相约北美移民留学