Agree. Get a Master's degree, then you can find a job in Canada or the US. It's not difficult to get in consulting companies, especially in Alberta.

Sign in and Reply
Share Online by QR Code
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.

Back To Topic:

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛主坛工作学习事业与工作