· Meets or exceeds sales and product objectives in territory by effectively utilizing all resources available.
· Collaborates with Manager in development of sales plan.
· Interacts with all appropriate internal and external customers to insure successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies with the customer.
· Motivates all NSP reseller personnel to support sales and marketing efforts
· Identifies and understands the customer’s needs and provides solutions
· Designs and creates marketing programs consistent with corporate strategies that result in achievement of sales quotas and objectives within defined territory.
· Ensures that marketing funds are focused on programs that achieve desired product mix and ROI, and considers impact on all channels of distribution.
· Participates in trade shows, reseller seminars and sales meetings.
· Identifies sales training needs of account and conducts training seminar.
· Resolves customer issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
· Responsible for all administrative tasks relating to the Account Manager role, I.E., MDF, forecasting, status reports.
· Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in computer technology
· Post-Secondary Education.
· Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills-will2km() 2021-9-21