About the Company:
1. one of the best healthcare/hospitals in USA, 17B annual revenue, 11+ hospitals in MA, 85K+ staff.
About the Roles:
DE prefer 3 to 5 years of development experience in Azure/AWS Cloud Platform,
Solution Architect prefer 5 to 6 years of Azure/AWS architecture design/development experience.
middle level engineers or architects, can be remote near Boston.
if interested, please send resume to website email, I will check my email in next few weeks.
- 3-5 Years of experience data engineering including Azure Data Engineering pipeline development, Cloud Data Lake designing, Azure Synapse platform development, and architecture design experience.
- Advanced hands-on SQL, Spark, Python, Scala, pySpark (2+ of these) knowledge and experience working with relational databases for data querying and retrieval.
- Experience with Design and Architecture of Azure big data frameworks/tools: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure ML, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Bricks..
- Experience with Design and Architecture of Apache Hadoop big data frameworks/tools: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Design and Architecture of relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MS SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Experience with Design and Architecture of data security and Azure security, VM, Vnet
- Strong SQL skills on multiple platform (preferred MPP systems)
- Leading development of Data Lake Architectures from scratch
- Data Modeling tools (e.g. Erwin, Visio)
- 5+ years of Programming experience in Python, SQL, Spark
- Experience with Azure DevOps/CI-CD, Continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with Real time analytics on Spark, Kafka, Event Hub is a plus
- Experience building Big data pipeline with Spark and/or Data Bricks is a plus.