Full Job Description
We are a furniture wholesaler with various locations throughout the United States. Our office in San Leandro is seeking a permanent, full-time bookkeeper.
Applicants should be able to:
Compute, classify, and calculate the fundamental aspects of our company’s financial record-keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, and reconciling bank statements, and posting transactions.
Knowledge of Epicor ERP and Quickbooks preferred
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a Chart of Accounts
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Perform detailed research/adjustment functions
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions and reconciling entries
- Maintain and balance general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries, prepare trial balance and reconciling errors
- Receive, approve and or decline invoices; Pay invoices and maintain ledgers
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Generate 1099’s and W-2’s
- Monitor firm’s assets
- Assists with budget preparations
- Assist accountants with tax preparations
- Comply with federal, state and local SAFS Rules (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards) by studying and enforcing adherence to policies and procedures; filing reports and advising management on needed actions
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from 2 year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) preferred
- 1-3 years related experience - an accounting-related part-time job is ok
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Leadership and supervisory experience may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Work is performed in a one-person private office.
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Location: One location
Contact Info: 请发resume去Willer.Z@star-song.com-zhenweihe0919(小能手) 2021-10-4