Does anybody have the experience on certifying photocopies of passport and landing paper in Canada? How to do it?
-sailor(Sailor) 2000-5-2
That depends on what you are going to do with the copies. If only for Child tax benefit purpose, just go to one of the Customs and Revenue Agency offices and they will make copies for you free of charge.
-m.y(old horse) 2000-5-2
Thanks. I'm going to sponsor my wife. The Beijing Embassy requires the certified photocopies. I totally have no idea about that.
-sailor(Sailor) 2000-5-2
I got certified copy from court in Halifax before.
-fbu(happy face) 2000-5-2
Thanks for your message, Happy Face.
-sailor(Sailor) 2000-5-2